Monkeys are awesome. In case you thought you were crazy busy already they will teach you a lesson and spend the rest of the day throwing up. Poor little things. The highlight was that they both hit their buckets more often than not. See? Don’t ever doubt that we’re making progress in life.
My day started earlier than usual.
- I made breakfast at 5:30 a.m.
- One monkey spilled his entire breakfast all over the kitchen and himself
- We packed up
- We drove an hour to make a delivery by 7:30 a.m.
- We made it to an orthodontist appointment by 8:30 a.m.
- We drove another hour and arrived back home by 11:00 a.m.
- And then the day started
- We ate lunch
- We picked up our weekly egg supply
- We practiced
- We went for a walk
- We went to a doctor’s appointment
- We washed and vacuumed the car
- We went to the bank
- The sickness started
- We washed stuff
- We practiced some more
- We read stories
- We washed a lot more stuff
- I think I forgot to eat dinner
- I practiced some more
- I went to bed
- Then I remembered to write something.
I’ve been trying to write every day. I don’t post every day but I’ve been writing.
I’ve been on this new stupid diet for almost three weeks and I’ve noticed a few things.
- My fingernails are stronger.
2. When you eat 70% of your calories in fat every day you won’t crave carbs and you will never feel hungry. When you get lazy and don’t eat enough fat you will crash and burn.
Don’t be lazy.
3. You can do this diet for three weeks and still feel like crap. It seemed like maybe I felt a tiny bit better today but I’m not getting my hopes up because I was probably just distracted by all the sick monkeys.
Don’t give up.
- Medical bills and insurance companies were created to make your life miserable but if you are persistent they will give up and fix the problems they created. That has nothing to do with the stupid diet but as usual…